- How long have you been riding for and what got you into riding?
12+ years. Since moving from Scotland to Vancouver back in 2010, BC has so much to offer on-road adventures!
- What kind of impact had riding had for you? Has riding helped you to overcome hardship in your life, if yes how?
Riding get you out more.....literally, haha!
- Do you prefer to ride solo or groups and why?
Both, sometimes you need that solo ride, but also like-minded group rides are great for skill-building and of course seeing friends and having a hoot!
- What kind of bike do you have and why? What kind of riding do you do or have you done? (Dirt, off-road/enduro, road trips, etc.)
2010 Triumph Speed Triple.
2015 Ducati Diavel White Carbon Edition.
Both bikes are for road action but I use the Triumph for the track.
-What's been your favorite or most memorable riding experience
So many memories and ones to come! But trips to Leavenworth WA, has always been an epic time with friends!
- Future riding goals/ plans?
I ride roughly 10,000km per year so approaching 100k so will be pretty sweet!
- What else would like to ask your fellow riders?
Be patient with other road goers including bikers. Do overnight road trips. Go down that road you’ve never been before.
Try a track day (Area 27 or The Ridge, plenty others to choose from.)
- What are your social media handles? Facebook, Instagram